Mohammad Abdul Matin, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Arif Qamar, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Shafiq Ahmed Khan
The progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on June 04, 2022 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi - President SAEEA
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan - Vice President SAEEA
Mohammad Abdul Matin - Coordinator SAEEA
Muhammad Salim Hamid - Finance Secretary SAEEA
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary SAEEA
Arif Qamar - Events Organizer SAEEA
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan is out of the country but expects to return very soon.
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- This was the 2nd meeting of current year (2022). KAF thanked all attendees who spared their time during the current hot weather.
- KAF has been sick for the last two weeks; however, because of SAEEA current updates, managed attending the meeting.
- SAEEA was having its meetings with long intervals only because of the worldwide epidemic. Now, the situation is getting better and SAEEA decided to have the meetings on a monthly basis either online or in person.
- As a result of increased prices all across the country, it is impossible to arrange the reunions on the current subscriptions. Therefore, it has been decided to increase the annual subscription, effective July 1, 2022, from Rs.3000 to Rs.4000. It has also been decided to start collecting the subscription immediately.
- It has been decided to hold the 24th SAEEA reunion immediately after Eid-ul-Azha, tentatively July 24, 2022. KAF requested AQ to look for a good place for the event. Final decision will be made once the survey is conducted.
- It has been decided that we will distribute door prizes/Eid gifts amongst all attendees.
- IAK gave an update on the status of the SAEEA website and requested that KAF resolve a few hurdles after meeting with the contracted company. KAF will coordinate with the web company soon to resolve the problems. IAK requested that all SAEEA members maximize the utilization of the SAEEA website and send report(s) of their mini and other activities within their families.
- MSH presented the SAEEA updated account.
- KAF prayed for all sick people; and dua maghferagh for deceased friends and families.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.