Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Shafiq Ahmed Khan, Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Mohammad Abdul Matin, Arif Qamar
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on November 02, 2019 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutbuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF updated SAEEA activities during October, 2019.
- Four SAEEA members Mahmood Alam, Sabir Hashmi, Mazhar Mirza and Ahmed Shah Khan passed away. Ex-Aramcon Ashfaq Ahmed from Lahore also died.
- As always, KAF again emphasized immediate reporting of any incident/s to enable SAEEA take on time action.
- There was a serious road accident in USA resulting three deaths. They were Son, Daughter in Law and Granddaughter of one Indian ex-Aramcon, Mirza Hamid Baig.
- SAEEA next reunion will tentatively be held during December/January. AQ visited one hotel to check their brunch facilities. He explained the facilities and expenditure. KAF requested AQ to look for at least one more option before we finalize the program.
- SAEEA is in process of organizing a photo album of all SAEEA Members. IAK and GQK are responsible for the project.
- SAEEA is in process of preparing a CD where we can view all SAEEA activities. SAK is responsible for the program.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web.
- No accounts updates as MSH was not present because of some personal priorities.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, and Doa Maghferah for deceased; Ashfaq Ahmed, Hamid’s Son, Daughter in law and granddaughter, Ahmed Shah Khan, Sabir Hashmi, Sister in law of Mohammad Younus Shaikh and Mahmood Alam.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.