Arif Qamar, Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, Mohammed A. Matin, Shafiq A. Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on February 26, 2019 at Ovais Akram Ali’s residence.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Mrs. Samina Ovais
Arif Qamar, Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, Mohammed A. Matin, Ovais Akram Ali, Mrs. Samina Akram Ali, Mrs. Talat Naheed
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked Ovais Akram Ali for sparing his house for SAEEA monthly progress meeting. He also thanked Mrs. Samina Ovais, SAEEA Ladies Representative, for arranging a very delicious lunch for all attendees.
- KAF updated all attendees about SAEEA activities during January/February, 2019.
- KAF briefed about SAEEA 20th reunion concluded on January 05, 2019. Very healthy and encouraging comments received from most of the attendees. Three new members joined SAEEA during the reunion and encouraged SAEEA for its outstanding performance.
- Mrs. Sajida assisted SAEEA Ladies Representative during 20th reunion. Her performance was outstanding and SAEEA decided to have Sajida for future events as well.
- During 20th reunion, SAEEA obtained views from attendees for increasing the yearly subscription and have three gatherings, instead of two. Majority of the attendees agreed for three gatherings. Therefore, the annual subscription increased by Rs.500 from July 01, 2019.
- KAF informed that under the supervision of Shabbar Abidi, the newly established group, “HALQAE SHERO ADAB” has been running very smoothly. KAF to discuss with Shabbar Abidi about the next gathering.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web.
- IAK will be attending Saudi Aramco 2019-Reunion next month. So, he will be out of country for a month. All attendees prayed for his successful trip. SAEEA expects the same information if any of SAEEA Managing Committee members leaves the station.
- MSH could not attend the meeting; however, he provided information about SAEEA accounts. Thanks MSH.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, especially Iftikhar Ahmed, Wives of Shafiq A. Khan and Engr. Iqbal A. Khan; and dua Maghferah for deceased; mother of M. Salim Hamid and Javed Rizwan.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org.