The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on September 26, 2020 at Faran Club, Karachi.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked all attendees who spared their time during the current viral situation. Because of same reason, there is a big interval in our meetings. The last meeting was held; through video conferencing; on March 14, when Matin and Shafiq were not participated.
- KAF discussed the possibility of holding the 23rd reunion as soon as possible. Although the viral situation is increasing again, however, KAF requested AQ to inquire from the restaurants for arranging the reunion at the end of October or beginning of November, 2020.
- KAF updated SAEEA activities from April to September, 2020. SAEEA visited Shamim Baig’s house. Baig’s Wife was seriously ill and hospitalized. Now, she is released from the Hospital and is progressing.
- KAF emphasized the need for third sitting under the umbrella of “HALQAE SHERO ADAB”. KAF will personally contact Shabbar Abidi, responsible for the group.
- Muhammad Salim Hamid presented SAEEA account.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web. The new web is approved and will be launched very soon.
- SAEEA completes its successful ten years on October 10, 2020. The attendees suggested for souvenirs for all paid members from July 01, 2019 – June 30, 2020. KAF will survey the market for the same purpose. KAF requested other members to make surveys at their end. Will discuss it further in the next meeting.
- KAF requested all the SAEEA members to start paying their annual subscription either to MA Matin Sahib or deposit in the bank as per their convenience.
- KAF mentioned to conduct the elections for SAEEA board members as soon as possible. Further he requested all the young members to come forward and participate in the elections so that the associations runs for a longer period.
- KAF prayed for all sick people; mainly Mrs. Kamal Farooqi, Mrs. Shamim Baig, Mrs. Iqbal A. Khan, Shafiq Khan and others.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on [email protected].