SAEEA Monthly Meeting for June 2012
The monthly meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on June 02, 2012. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
- Ladies Rep. Mrs. Mahtab
- Syed Mohammad Hussain Rizvi (SAEEA active Member, wished to attend the meeting)
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of May 2012.
- KAF thanked Mr. Mahtab and his Family for providing full support in establishing website for SAEEA. However, because of some domestic problems, SAEEA is not in a position to continue this project at present.
- It was decided to celebrate SAEEA 5th Re-union/Eid Millan tentatively on August 26, 2012. Two persons were requested to reserve a reasonable place for the function.
- SAEEA bye-laws are under review with a professional Lawyer.
- SAEEA decided to designate one of current Saudi Aramco Pakistani Employees, who may provide updated information about Pakistanis currently working for the Company. SAEEA will look for a suitable person and will announce his name soon.
- The Marriage Bureau activities are progressing. As of this date, the Bureau managed to find life partner of one child. A good number of boys/girls are in the pool; looking for their matches. The Ladies Representative, Mrs. Mahtab will be out of Country for almost three months. During her absence, Mrs. Manzoor Shaikh and Mrs. Younus Shaikh will work as Ladies Representatives. These Ladies will continue to assist Mrs. Mahtab in future.
- The Treasurer, Sher Ali presented an updated account of SAEEA.
- SAEEA do not have any permanent place for holding its meetings. Therefore, three active members of SAEEA offered place for SAEEA future meetings. SAEEA will utilize these places until such time SAEEA manages to arrange its own place for the meetings etc.
- SAEEA guest and active member Syed Mohammad Hussain Rizvi came up with certain ideas/suggestions. Because of shortage of time, KAF requested him to pen down his views which will be discussed in our next meeting.
- An increase in the Annual membership subscription was considered and it will be further reviewed in our next monthly meeting.
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi concluded the meeting with forgiveness prayers for Khalid Haq Nawaz who passed away in Dhahran, Zafar Shaikh’s father, passed away in Islamabad and other deceased. Also, Kamal made prayers for all sick friends.
Contact Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan +92-334-372-9930 or write on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; if you have any query.