SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for January 2013
Muhammad Abdul Matin, Egr. Iqbal Ahmed
Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Sher Ali
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh Based was held on January 12, 2013. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Sher Ali
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi explained the activities during the month of December 2012.
- KAF exchanged views about the SAEEA 6th reunion function held on December 14, 2012. All attendees unanimously agreed to write a brief letter to Accessfinance who participated in arranging the 6th reunion function.
- KAF reviewed SAEEA expenses incurred during the 6th reunion function.
- It was announced on the 6th reunion function that SAEEA Bye-Laws are posted on the SAEEA Website for the information of all concern.
- SAEEA agreed to issue Membership Cards to all paid Members. Shafiq Khan will start working on this project.
- The position for Ladies Representative is still open. Qutubuddin Khan met with two families and will provide his recommendations soon.
- One advertisement has been running on SAEEA website. All Members are requested to contact us if they wish to advertise their business on SAEEA website.
- Sher Ali presented an updated account briefing all expenditure as of date.
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Muhammad Abdul Matin, Engr. Iqbal Khan, Kamal Farooqi, Sher Ali
If you have any questions or comments then please contact Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on firstname.lastname@example.org.