SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for January 2013
Muhammad Abdul Matin, Egr. Iqbal Ahmed
Khan, Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Sher Ali
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh Based was held on January 12, 2013. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Sher Ali
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi explained the activities during the month of December 2012.
- KAF exchanged views about the SAEEA 6th reunion function held on December 14, 2012. All attendees unanimously agreed to write a brief letter to Accessfinance who participated in arranging the 6th reunion function.
- KAF reviewed SAEEA expenses incurred during the 6th reunion function.
- It was announced on the 6th reunion function that SAEEA Bye-Laws are posted on the SAEEA Website for the information of all concern.
- SAEEA agreed to issue Membership Cards to all paid Members. Shafiq Khan will start working on this project.
- The position for Ladies Representative is still open. Qutubuddin Khan met with two families and will provide his recommendations soon.
- One advertisement has been running on SAEEA website. All Members are requested to contact us if they wish to advertise their business on SAEEA website.
- Sher Ali presented an updated account briefing all expenditure as of date.
If you have any questions or comments then please contact Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on [email protected]