SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for December 2012
Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Shafiq A. Khan,
Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal Khan and
Mohammad Abdul Matin
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on December 05, 2012. The attendees were as follows: SAEEA OFFICE BEARERS:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of November 2012. SAEEA forthcoming 6th Reunion function is scheduled to be held on December 14, 2012. KAF discussed the procedure to follow during the function to make the event a great success.
- KAF reviewed accounts details and made certain suggestions to enable and present the same to all SAEEA members soon. SAEEA Bye-Laws are almost in final stage. However, all office bearers suggested few more points to be included. The final draft will be posted on the website for all members soon.
- Possibility of issuing Membership Cards was also discussed. Shafiq Ahmed Khan is working on this task and will come back soon with his recommendations.
- It was decided to distribute 2013 SAEEA Calendar to all Members.
- KAF and other office bearers to meet the Ladies Representative to discuss the possibility of enhancing the ladies activities. Kamal Farooqi offered dua for all the sick SAEEA members and magfarat dua for those two members who left us during the last month.
If you have any question or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on [email protected].