Highlights of SAEEA 9th Reunion
Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) celebrated the 9th Reunion on January 19, 2014 at Lavish Dine Restaurant, Karachi. The Highlights of the function are:
- A total of 88 persons attended the function (62 male, 22 Ladies and 4 children)
- All attendees met with their old buddies and enjoyed the event in all respect.
- Three additional persons (Two ex-employees and one Son of a deceased ex-employee) joined the Association and became Members.
- Syed Shahid Ali, Stage Secretary started the program with the recitation of Holy Quran by Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan.
- Since this was the first function after SAEEA’s 2nd election, Shahid invited all office bearer one by one on the stage. All the office holders had been re-elected except the Finance Secretary, Muhammad Salim Hamid who introduced himself to the audience.
- Ladies Representative, Mrs. Manzoor Shaikh was also available in the hall for any query.
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, President SAEEA, while giving an overview of the association’s activities requested all the attendees to inform any SAEEA Office Bearer to share with all members any news about him, his family or any other ex-employee of Saudi Aramco.
- Kamal further requested all attendees to respond on or before the specified dates for any future SAEEA invitation, to make the arrangements in better shape.
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Vice President SAEEA, depicted a brief overview of all the publication matters of the association. He requested all the attendees to visit the SAEEA official website https://www.saeea.com.pk on a regular basis. He further stated that SAEEA is thinking to publish a small notebook in which details of each member will be available for easy communication among all the members. SAEEA will appreciate the input from all members on this proposal.
- Muhammad Salim Hamid, Finance Secretary SAEEA presented the Accounts for the association as of December 31, 2013 to all members. The hard copies were also pasted on the hall at prominent places for further review of all the members.
- SAEEA Registration request will be submitted to Government of Pakistan. Mr. Ateeq Ur Rehman, Saudi Aramco Ex-Recruiting Agent in Pakistan offered his support and services for getting the Association registered. SAEEA Team will work closely with Ateeq to get the job accomplished as soon as possible.
- On the request of all the members and Syed Shahid Ali the Naat-e-Rasool was recited by Rahat Hussain and Engr. SW Fakhri.
- Kamal Farooqi made prayers for the sick friends and forgiveness for those who are not with us anymore.
- The food provided by the Lavish Dine Restaurant was very delicious and people liked it. As the Restaurant location, services and food, all attendees' opinion was that the same place should be continued for future programs.
If you have any questions or comments then please contact Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on his cell No. +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on his e-mail email@example.com Click here to view photos in the Aramco ExPats Gallery. Download PowerPoint Presentation