SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for October 2012
The monthly meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on October 02, 2012. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engineer Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of September 2012.
- All Attendees welcomed SAEEA VP, Iqbal Khan, who was on his personal trip to the United States for the last four months. Iqbal briefed about his trip and highlighted the time that he spent with ASC Representative Arthur Clark. Arthur gave him a VVIP treatment. Iqbal briefed Arthur about SAEEA in detail; the exchanged information will be beneficial for SAEEA and ASC as well.
- Although SAEEA website is launched, however, SAEEA Representatives have to meet the Website Developer, Mrs. Hooria Reza for some corrections/updates.
- It was decided to have SAEEA next Reunion in the month of November, 2012. Matin and Qutub to visit and determine good place for the party.
- SAEEA bye-laws have been reviewed by two professional lawyers. Now, the SAEEA office holders will review and finalize the draft for onward transmission to all SAEEA Members for their opinion.
- The Ladies Representative, Mrs. Mahtab requested SAEEA Office bearers to increase the activities of marriage bureau. It is only possible, if we consider accepting boys/girls from outside. The Representatives unanimously approved her request conditionally that one of the candidate should be the son or daughter of ex-Aramcon.
- SAEEA Office bearers normally hold their monthly meetings in the first week of every month. The doors are open for SAEEA Members to attend one or two meetings with prior permission of SAEEA Office bearers.
- SAEEA Office bearers to meet a local company currently establishing bridges between investors and investment companies to see the possibility of getting some assistance for SAEEA future planning.
- SAEEA is reviewing the possibility of advertising in the SAEEA website for few ex-Aramcons, currently running their own business.
- Similar to previous year, Mr. Shafiq to prepare 2013 operational calendar for distribution during the forthcoming reunion. SAEEA decided to issue SAEEA Membership Cards to paid members. Mr. Shafiq to prepare cards for the Members.
- SAEEA Treasurer, Sher Ali presented an updated account. He is in process to maintain the record in line with the instructions of Auditors.
- Qutub Khan was handling Iqbal Khan’s work while he was in the USA. Mr. Qutub has briefed Iqbal about SAEEA activities during his absence.
- At the end Mr. Kamal prayed for deceased and ailing ex-employees.
If you have any question or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on [email protected].