SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for November 2012
L to R: Engr. Iqbal Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin,
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi, Shafiq Ahmed Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh was held on November 01, 2012 in Karachi, Pakistan. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities held during the month of October 2012.
- SAEEA is in the process of arranging the 6th Re-union Function during the current month. ACCESS FINANCE Consulting Company agreed to assist SAEEA in arranging this event. A Live Mushaira Mushaira, and few other gift hampers including a return Airline Omra Ticket on Lucky Draw basis are the additional items for the function. Only those ex-employees and their families can participate in the lucky draws who have paid their yearly subscription for the period from July 01, 2012 through June 30, 2013. Details of the events will be communicated to all ex-employees through SAEEA website, e-mail and SMS.
- As mentioned by a few of SAEEA members the necessary corrections have been made in the content of the website. All viewers are requested to regularly visit the website and write their comments to make the site more useful to all SAEEA Members.
- SAEEA is working to accommodate all advertisement requests. The minimum charges for the advertisement will be communicated to all concerned very shortly.
- SAEEA Bye-Laws are in final stage of approval.
- SAEEA Operational Calendar for 2013 are being printed and will be presented, one copy to each ex-employee, during the forthcoming re-union /Eid Milan Party.
- SAEEA is in the process of maintaining the financial record in line with the instructions of the Auditors.
If you have any question or comments, then please contact Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on firstname.lastname@example.org.