Sitting L to R: Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan
Standing: Shafiq A. Khan, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Mohammad Abdul Matin
The meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) held on October 01, 2016 at Kamal Farooqui’s Office.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqui (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- The meeting started with recitation of Holy Quran by the President, Kamal A. Farooqui.
- KAF updated all attendees about SAEEA activities during September, 2016.
- KAF advised MAM to request non paid SAEEA Members to pay their dues by October 31 otherwise drop them from all SAEEA facilities and place their name under dormant members.
- Several Friends confirmed their availability for 15th Reunion; but they could not attend. KAF personally contacted all of them and requested them to attend the future functions if it is confirmed.
- Several Friends have been requesting for a mini get together during October. This will be for Families and on equal contribution basis. KAF along with other Committee Members will visit one Farm House on Saturday, 08 Oct. 2016 and will decide the future program.
- KAF requested AQ to look for a place for SAEEA 16th Reunion to be held on November 20, 2016. The news will be published once the place is booked.
- IAK briefed about SAEEA website and Whats App Group.
- MSH presented SAEEA updated accounts.
- After the meeting, SAEEA Committee Members visited Anwar Mirza’s house. Anwar passed away on September 7, 2016.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or Write to him on [email protected]