Mohammad Abdul Matin, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, Kamal A. Farooqi, Muhammad Salim Hamid, Ghulam Qutub Khan, Shafiq A. Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on July 06, 2019 at Faran Club, Karachi.
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, Arif Qamar, Ghulam Qutub Khan
Muhammad Salim Hamid, Kamal A. Farooqi, Mohammad Abdul Matin
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutbuddin Khan (GQK)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
Kamal A. Farooqi, Shafiq A. Khan, Mohammad Abdul Matin
Muhammad Salim Hamid
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF thanked Management of Faran Club permitting SAEEA for its meeting.
- KAF updated all attendees about SAEEA activities during May/June, 2019.
- KAF updated all attendees about certain deaths and several ailing SAEEA members.
- During SAEEA 20th reunion, the majority of attendees agreed in increasing the annual subscription from Rs.2500 (Rs.2000+500) to Rs. 3,000 (2500+500). Accordingly, the members started paying annual subscription (July 01, 2019 to June 30, 2020).
- SAEEA visited several farm houses and PAF Yacht Club. During 2nd week of July, there is a plan visiting another farm house. Final decision about 21st reunion would be made after reviewing all farm houses and the club. The tentative date of the reunion would be 3rd week of August.
- IAK updated about SAEEA website.
- MSH presented SAEEA updated account.
- SAEEA visited ailing members and also attended funeral of deceased.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, especially, Daughter of Mahboob Asgher Bokhari, Wife of Kamal Farooqui and others; and Maghferah for deceased; brother of Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan, Son in law of Kamal Farooqui, Iqbal Chugtai, Mahboob Asgher Bokhari, Iftikhar Ahmed, Ghiasuddin Qureshi and others.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on iqbalkhan.201[email protected]