Muhammad Salim Hamid, Shafiq A. Khan, Kamal A. Farooqi, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, Arif Qamar, Mohammad Abdul Matin
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on February 01, 2020 at Faran Club, Karachi, Pakistan.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- Shafiq A. Khan (SAK)
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi - President
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan - Vice President
Mohammad Abdul Matin - Coordinator
Muhammad Salim Hamid - Finance Secretary
Shafiq Ahmed Khan - Joint Secretary
Arif Qamar - Events Coordinator
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF updated SAEEA activities during January, 2020.
- SAEEA successfully celebrated its 22nd reunion on January 05, 2020. The comments received from attendees were more than satisfactory in terms of place, food, arrangements and especially injection of a new education program. This time we had a speech on dental care delivered by Dr. Sidra. KAF emphasized the need of a new subject with a qualified speaker during the next reunion. All attendees mutually suggested having an education speech on SOLAR SYSTEM.
- KAF noticed that few SAEEA members invite ex Aramcons to participate in reunions as guests. It is completely unacceptable as the ex Aramcon should take their own SAEEA Membership and then participate. SAEEA is a house of ex-Aramcons; and any ex-Aramcon cannot be a guest in his own house.
- During 22nd reunion, the Hotel issued coupons to all participants in order to have a clear record. SAEEA will continue to follow the same procedure during its future reunions. KAF requested SAK to print coupons to be used in the 23rd reunion.
- KAF set a procedure for new SAEEA Members. In future, all new members to report to the VP Engr. Iqbal A. Khan. IAK will brief them about SAEEA and dos and don’ts. At the same time the new members will fill out the membership forms. IAK will then enroll them for group emails, Whats App group and other activities.
- The next reunion will tentatively be held immediately after Eid; end of May, 2020. KAF requested Arif Qamar to look for places and come back with his feedback.
- SAEEA will complete its ten years on October 10, 2020. KAF requested all office bearers to come up with ideas to celebrate this occasion little different and more widely.
- SAEEA’s wing HALQAE SHERO ADAB concluded its 2nd gathering on January 19, very successfully. A total of 18 persons attended and light refreshment was served. KAF will have a meeting with the In-charge of this group, Shabbar Abidi to arrange the 3rd gathering after SAEEA 23rd reunion. During his meeting with Shabbar, he will discuss more aspects for entertainment.
- KAF thanked all members of Whats App group who stopped postings unnecessary and non business related posts. Now, there is ample space in the group to place SAEEA news.
- Muhammad Salim Hamid presented SAEEA account. He informed that last year account is ready for audit. KAF reviewed and requested him to send the account to the Auditors.
- IAK updated about SAEEA web.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, Mrs. Kamal Farooqui, Son in law of KAF, Mohammad Qadeer, Ovais Akram Ali, Mohammad Jaleel, Mohammad Khalid, Mohammad Basha and others.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.