SAEEA Monthly Meeting Minutes for March 2013
L to R: Shafiq Khan, GQ Khan, Sher Ali,
Kamal Farooqi, Allemullah, Iqbal Khan, MA Matin
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on March 12, 2013. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of February 2013. The monthly meeting was delayed this time due to the city situation and other unavoidable circumstances. KAF requested all the participants to have the future meetings on 1st of each month. The meetings may be delayed for a day or two only.
- Two Ladies came forward to work as Representatives for SAEEA. KAF requested to arrange a meeting with them apprising them the duties and responsibilities to be assigned to them. The names of the said ladies will be announced after SAEEA meeting with them.
- It was mutually agreed to hold the seventh reunion function tentatively on April 08, 2013. Qutub Khan and MA Matin have surveyed the local restaurants and will submit their feedback to KAF and other members soon. KAF will also visit one restaurant located in the heart of the city.
- SAEEA bye-laws are finalized and are available on SAEEA website http://www.saeea.com.pk The same will be presented to all SAEEA Members during the forthcoming reunion function.
- SAEEA Membership Card sample was reviewed and approved by all the members. Shafiq A. Khan is responsible to prepare the cards. Shafiq will also work for SAEEA Office bearers visiting cards.
- Qutub Khan is responsible to design and order for a penaflex banner for SAEEA.
- SAEEA office bearers visited two ex-employees namely Mr. Mohammed Ibrahim (Badge No 72998) whose wife passed away and Mr. Aleemullah(Badge No 74833) whose son passed away last month.
- KAF concluded the meeting with prayers for the sick members (Mr. Jamil Shamsi< Mr. Rafiq Burney, Mr. Ateequr Rehman and Mr. Abdul Rauf) and condolence prayers for Mr. Tanveer Ahmed and others who passed away.
If you have any questions or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.