SAEEA Monthly Progress Meeting Minutes - April 2014
M.Saleem Hamid, Engr. Iqbal A. Khan, G. Qutubuddin, Khan M. Abdulmateen, Iqbal Chughtai, Shafiq A. Khan, Kamal A. Farooqi and his granddaughter Salwa Tahreem
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on April 01, 2014. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan (GQK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
Baby Salwa Tahreem
The highlights of the meeting were as follows:
- KAF is sick and his movements have been shrieked within his house only. Friends decided to hold the meeting at his residence. All attendees inquired about his health and prayed of his fast recovery. A very delicious lunch was arranged for all attendees by KAF after the meeting.
- Mr. Iqbal A. Chughtai, a very active SAEEA Member, presently working in Yanbu, has been in Karachi Pakistan these days. He also visited KAF to inquire about his health. He met other friends as well.
- KAF highlighted activities took place during the month of March, 2014.
- KAF requested MAM to survey and find good place for SAEEA 10th reunion to be held tentatively during 2nd week of May 2014.
- KAF and other members finalized the souvenir to be distributed during the next SAEEA reunion. MAM, IAK and MSH will visit the market soon to place the order.
- IAK informed all the attendees that as of date SAEEA website is updated. He requested all the attendees and SAEEA Members to regularly visit the website and try to leave their comments/suggestions/recommendations. This will help the website to get better rating and the SAEEA office bearers in improving their work. The URL is http://www.saeea.com.pk
- All office bearers signed the required paper work for registration SAEEA with Pakistan Government. Completed documents were delivered to Mr. Ateeq Ur Rehman Khan, a very active SAEEA Member who is assisting in getting the job done.
- MSH presented the updated SAEEA accounts to all attendees.
- SAK has designed an upgraded version of SAEEA Logo which is unanimously approved. The same will be used in all future correspondence and SAEEA souvenir.
- KAF prayed for all sick people, especially for Jameel Shamsi, Abu Iftikhar, Iftikhar Ahmed, Anwar Mirza, Safdar Mirza and others.
Engr. Iqbal A. Khan and Iqbal Chughtai
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write to him on email@example.com.
Tayyaba Mosque where all members prayed