Mohammad Yousuf the Omra Ticket Winner
SAEEA 6th Reunion Held in Karachi
SAEEA celebrated 6th Reunion on December 14, 2012 at Union Club, PECHS Karachi. The highlights of the program are as follows:
- A total of 137 persons attended the function (81 male, 36 ladies and 9 children). In addition, four poets and seven guests from the sponsor ACCESSFINANCE Company also participated.
- All attendees met their old buddies and enjoyed the event.
- More ex-employees joined the Association and became members. Their families also met with their old friends.
Kamal Ahmed Farooqi is Addressing the Audience
- Four persons from the United States (two ex-employee and wives of two ex-employees, visiting Pakistan) also participated.
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan, VP SAEEA started the function with the reciting few verses from the Holy Quran.
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi introduced Mr. Aqeel Ahmed Ghafoor, CEO of ACCESSFINANCE Company who are personal financial planners. The company arranged the lucky draw (One Omra Return Ticket and five Dinner Coupons, covering ten person’s dinner in a good local Restaurant in the town.) ACCESSFINANCE also arranged four poets for delivering their poetries to the attendees).
- Kamal also introduced Dr. Amjad Waheed, CFA NBP Fullerton Asset Management Ltd (NAFA).
- Kamal requested all SAEEA Members to inform SAEEA Office Bearers for any news about him, his family or any other ex-employee.
Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan Addressing the Audience
- Kamal requested all attendees that in future to respond on or before the specified dates for any SAEEA function invitation.
- The current Ladies representative is not in a position to continue her responsibilities due to her sickness. Kamal requested all ladies to come forward and provide their names to SAEEA, if interested in performing Ladies Representative duties and responsibilities.
- Mr. Aqeel A. Ghafoor highlighted role of his Company ACCESSFINANCE.
- Dr. Amjad Waheed gave a talk about current finance position in Pakistan and advice safe investment in the country.
- Engr. Iqbal Khan depicted a brief overview of SAEEA history from inception like: 1) Formation of SAEEA on October 11, 2010 and its gradual growth as of today; 2) Launching of SAEEA website on August 23, 2012; 3) Publication of SAEEA News in AramcoExpats News Letter and Saudi Aramco Magazine Al-Ayyam Al-Jamila; 4) Audit of SAEEA Accounts is in progress; 4) SAEEA Bye-Laws are posted on SAEEA Website. He requested all attendees to review them and forward their feedback to SAEEA as soon as possible for further action.
- Kamal A. Farooqi offered prayers for sick friends and forgiveness for those who are not with us anymore.
All the Audience are Enjoying the Mazahia Moshaira
- LUCKY DRAW: Lucky Draw Session was held after the dinner and Mushaira (Poets Poems) and the following lucky winners got the prizes:
- Mohammad Yousuf – Omra Return Ticket
- Mohammad Abdul Matin – Two Coupons for dinner.
- Moin Hashmi – Two Coupons for Dinner.
- Samiuddin Khan – Two Coupons for Dinner.
- Adnan Shad Rajput – Two Coupons for Dinner.
- Malik Mobin Ul Haque – Two coupons for dinner
- The food provided by the Club was delicious and people liked it. However, SAEEA will look for better and more delicious food in their future get together functions.
- SAEEA is planning to arrange lunch function instead of dinner for their next function.
- The function adjourned on time as planned.