A group of SAEEA Office Bearers
Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) celebrated its 16th reunion on December 04, 2016 at Pavilion End Club, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, and Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi. The highlights of the function are as follows:
- A total of 126 people attended the function (76 men, 37 women, and 13 children)
- All attendees met with their old buddies and enjoyed the event.
- Three new members to SAEEA attended - Ikramullah Khan, Riazul Haque and Abdul Raheem.
- Two attendees came from the USA and one from Islamabad.
- Function Secretary, Syed Shahid Ali started the event with the recitation from the Holy Qur’an by Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan.
- In his speech, Kamal Farooqui, President, updated the attendees on the activities of SAEEA.
- Kamal Farooqui stated in his speech that this reunion function is in a very big Club with several playing facilities for children and others. Therefore, he shortened his and others' speeches and requested that attendees enjoy the Club facilities.
- Kamal Farooqui announced an open invitation for attending SAEEA Management monthly meetings. This is just to get Members opinions/suggestions to improve SAEEA activities.
- SAEEA distributed TEA/COFFEE Mugs to SAEEA paid members 2015-2016.
- Kamal Farooqui announced a mini picnic in the near future. The date of the picnic will be announced soon.
- Kamal Farooqui thanked all participants and requested them to be more active and close with SAEEA.
- Kamal thanked all friends for their hands in making the sixteenth reunion a SUCCESS. Special thanks to Shabbar Abidi, Atauddin Qureshi, Samina Ovais and Snobar.
- Kamal also thanked Club Management for providing very delicious food and good services during our stay.
- There was one death in between fifteenth and sixteenth reunion; ANWAR MIRZA. Several Members of SAEEA have been sick; like Anwarul Hai, Habib Nabi Khan, Nizamal Haque, Mahtab Saeed Khan and several. KAF prayed for all of them.
- The program concluded at 3:00 PM after getting several group and individual photographs.
The kids are enjoying the trampoline at Pavilion End Clib