Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The welfare work carried out with your kind support during the first half of 2022 is quite satisfactory and covers various activities as follows:
- Supply of winter clothing & Eid dresses to boys & girls in our D. I. Khan setup
- Ration Support before Ramzan and Eid.
The Ration Support was carried out in several Karachi areas such as,
- Sirjani Town
- Akhtar Colony
The distribution was in two stages, before Ramzan & then before Eid
- Before the start of winter, Quilts & Mattresses were handed out to poor families in Karachi & Hyderabad
- Ration Support to Afghanistan People
After the withdrawal of US troops, Afghanistan is in very bad condition. With your financial support, RAWO organized to send Ration via Chaman and Torkhham borders through other Agencies.
Col Mughni from Askari 4 Karachi, addressing at Chaman border at the time of delivery of Ration Trucks
- Hand Pumps Project
Hand Pumps were installed in Hyderabad & interior of Sind in the Badin area. Around 60 to 70 hand pumps were installed in the poor localities of interior Sind with your kind support.
- Financial Support to Poor Families by providing Chickens for Commercial Purposes
- Support to a Poor Family for Wedding
- Milad & Eid Millan at Korangi Setup
Children in their Eid Dresses
- Medical Support
Two cases of serious nature were handled.
- A poor woman's case went very seriously during Caesarean childbirth. Financial support was provided for recovery from the ventilator
- A poor woman with sugar diabetes is under treatment for the Imputation of her legs. Both legs were seriously affected.
- Tube Well
Performance at D. I. Khan Setup
- Preparation for Eid ul Azha
5x cows have already been purchased for Qurbani on Eid at D. I. Khan Setup for meat distribution to poor families
Dear brothers and sisters, Rehmatul Alameen Welfare Organization owes great gratitude to all of you for your kind support and assistance in all its welfare works. Few of the welfare works have been mentioned above. However, a large number of beneficiaries are from the Micro-Finance System (nearly 500). They are running their own small business independently.
We pray to Allah SWT to accept our joint efforts and make it a Sadaqa-e-Jaria for all the times to come, here in this world as well as for hereafter. Ameen, sum-Ameen.
With best respect and regards,
Col Javed Majid
(Rehmatul Alameen Welfare Organizations)