The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) held on May 26, 2017 at Kamal A. Farooqi’s office.
The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal A. Farooqui (KAF)
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan (IAK)
- Mohammad Abdul Matin (MAM)
- Muhammad Salim Hamid (MSH)
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan (SAK)
- Arif Qamar (AQ)
- The meeting started with recitation of Holy Quran by the President, Kamal A. Farooqui.
- KAF updated all attendees about SAEEA activities during April/May, 2017.
- KAF thanked all attendees, especially Arif Qamar who is very busy in connection with treatment of his cousin; met with a serious accident.
- SAEEA 17th reunion/Picnic/Eid Milan/Seventh anniversary date has been finalized as July 16, 2017 at Dreamworld Resort, close to Gulshan-e-Maymar. To further confirm the date and other programs, Arif will have a meeting with the Dreamworld Management. The detailed program will be published after getting green signal from Arif.
- KAF apprise the attendees that in order to find a good place for seventeenth reunion, SAEEA visited several Farm Houses located at National Highway and at Super Highway. However, with mutual agreement with all attendees, it was decided to use Dreamworld this time. SAEEA did use Dreamworld for its fourteenth reunion with good experience. Other options are still there and may be used for future parties etc.
- MSH presented SAEEA Accounts.
- MSH further informed that New Year subscription is due from July 01, 2017. All Members are requested to pay their dues before or at the event place on July 16, 2017.
- KAF prayed for all sick Friends.
If you have any questions then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or Write to him on firstname.lastname@example.org