L to R: Shafiq A. Khan, Sher Ali, Ghulam
Qutubuddin Khan, Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan,
Mohammad Abdul Matin,
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) Sindh based was held on May 02, 2012. The attendees were as follows:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi explained the activities during the month of April 2012.
- Mrs. and Mr. Jabbar Khan, from the United States and SAEEA member, visited Karachi, Pakistan. SAEEA close friends arranged a dinner party in their honor. Mrs. and Mr. Jabbar thanked SAEEA friends for arranging the party as they got a chance to meet their old friends. Ghulam Qutubuddin will present to Jabbar one DVD consisting of all SAEEA functions and his current and previous visits to Karachi, Pakistan.
- SAEEA bye-laws were reviewed in detail. All Office Holders will review the final draft again before it is presented to all SAEEA Members.
- SAEEA Website Contract is also under review with SAEEA Members due to financial constraints.
- The Marriage Bureau activities are progressing and as a result of increasing activities, SAEEA decided to add another one/two Female Representatives to assist the current Ladies Representative, Mrs. Mahtab. Names of the Ladies will be announced soon.
- SAEEA approved membership of ex-Employee Shahab Shaikh. He was carrying an Indian Passport while working for Saudi Aramco. His Wife is holding a Pakistani Passport while all the five kids are Indian. Now the family is Canadian National and wish to be part of SAEEA.
- Engr. Mohammed Ahmed is on a visit to Karachi from the USA. He completed the SAEEA Membership Form and paid the subscription accordingly.
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi made Dua for all the diseased and all the SAEEA members who are sick.
If you have any questions or comments then please call Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on +92-321-701-4929 or write on email@example.com.