SAEEA Monthly Meeting for March 2012
L to R: Sarwar Khan, Younus Shaikh,
Mahtab Khan, Sher Ali, Iqbal Khan,
Kamal Farooqi, MA Matin, MI Chugtai,
GQ Khan, Shafiq Khan
The monthly progress meeting of Saudi Aramco Ex-Employees Association (SAEEA) was held on March 01, 2012. The following were the attendees:
- Kamal Ahmed Farooqi
- Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan
- Ghulam Qutubuddin Khan
- Sher Ali
- Mohammad Abdul Matin
- Shafiq Ahmed Khan
- Mahtab Saeed Khan-Guest
- Sarwar Saeed Khan-Guest
- Mohammad Iqbal Chughtai-Guest
- Younus Shaikh-Guest
Following are the highlights:
- Kamal A. Farooqi highlighted the activities during the month of February 2012. He especially mentioned the work done by all members in the arrangements for the 4th reunion luncheon.
- The fourth function of SAEEA is scheduled to be held on 4th March 2012. The venue is LAVISH DINE Restaurant in Karachi. The timing for the function is from 1130 thru 1530 hours.
- The duties and responsibilities were discussed in detail. Few volunteers were also invited in the meeting who will assist the office holders for smooth running of the 4th March Function..
- Two additional ladies Mrs. Younus Shaikh and Mrs. Manzoor Shaikh have joined Mrs. Mahtab Saeed as Ladies Representatives.
- SAEEA has recognized those members who assisted the organization monetarily in organizing all the functions as of date. A special gift along with a thanks letter was presented at their residence by the office holders.
- A souvenir with SAEEA Logo will be available on payment to all members on the 4th March Function day.
- SAEEA office bearers visited LAVISH DINE Restaurant to finalize all the arrangements for the 4th Reunion Luncheon.
- Draft Bylaws of the association are completed and the same will be reviewed by SAEEA Governing body in the next monthly meeting.
- Kamal Farooqi prayed for Late Mr. Pervez Iqbal who died in Karachi on February 08, 2012 For condolence please call his son Mr. Mohammad Amir Iqbal on +92-331-283-4327.. He further prayed for Mrs. Muzammil A. Khan Afridi’s wife who died on February 09, 2012 just few days after the death of Mr. Muzammil A. Khan Afridi.
- Last but not the least Kamal Farooqi prayed for fast recovery of all SAEEA members and their spouses who are sick.
- If you have any questions or comments then please write to Engr. Iqbal Ahmed Khan on firstname.lastname@example.org Or call on +92-321-701-4929