Last Chance To Save Your Seat For Our Free Financial Education Workshop!
“It’s unbelievable how much you don’t know about the game you’ve been playing your whole life” – Mickey Mantle
37% of retirees report that non-healthcare expenses during retirement are higher than expected and 25% say they had to draw down savings and investments to cover those higher-than-expected expenses*.
Lucky for you, as an Aramcon, you have a unique opportunity to not be a statistic. However, you can still be a statistic in terms of knowing basic, financial literacy.
Do you share common financial misconceptions, including:
- If I have a Savings Plan/RIP, I don’t need to save elsewhere
- I don’t need retirement planning until I know when I’m retiring
- I don’t have enough yet to begin planning
- Estate planning is only important to those nearing the end of their lives
Do you feel comfortable making financial decisions, or do you often find yourself asking questions like:
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds – which is best for me?
- Am I saving enough and in the right place?
- What do I do with accounts when I retire?
- How do I get healthcare when I retire and how does Medicare work?
- Where can I go for help?
Knowing what to do today will greatly impact your future financial health. Reilly Financial Advisors is here to help by providing general financial education, aimed at helping you answer the questions above. Join us for a free two-day interactive workshop (2 hours in length per day), where we will cover a vast array of financial topics in a road-trip analogy.
Tandoori House (Aramco)
Kings Road, Dhahran 31311
Part 1: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Part 2: Sunday, April 29, 2018
5:00 – 7:00 PM (each day)
Food and drinks will be provided!
If you haven’t done so already, please RSVP to [email protected] by April 12th, as we have very few seats left! We hope to see you there!
The Team at Reilly Financial Advisors