It’s almost time for you to set sail on the 2022 Hafla Reunion Cruise. In 42 DAYS, you will come aboard the beautiful Celebrity Summit sailing from Miami on October 31, 2022. If you have not done so already, please set up an account with Celebrity Cruises.
You will need an account to print cruise and check-in documents. If you do not have a Celebrity Cruises account, please go to https://www.celebritycruises.com/, and click on Sign In to Create an Account or Login. The reservation number is your key to setting up an account with Celebrity Cruises to begin taking advantage of tours and other offerings prior to embarkation on October 31st. You will have the opportunity to book shore excursions, flights, reservations at a popular specialty restaurant (cover charges apply), spa appointments, and purchase travel insurance directly on Celebrity Cruises website. I will have step-by-step instructions on setting up your account with Celebrity Cruises attached to this email.
Please note that your cruise package already includes the WiFi (one device at a time) and the Classic Beverage Package for each registered guest. Below we have outlined how to access the Celebrity Cruises website and what information is needed to book the optional amenities for your cruise. Please keep in mind that the Gala Evening is scheduled for Tuesday, November 1st, starting at 5:00 pm, so please do not book any restaurant or other services for this evening.
As we get closer to the sailing date, here are a few items to better help you prepare for the cruise.
- Make sure you have your passport handy. You will need it to board the cruise. If you have not provided the passport information or there has been a change, please email us to make any corrections at email@example.com.
- You will need to show your proof of vaccination to board the vessel. Please remember to pack this with your passport. No pre-cruise testing is required at this point. If this policy changes, we will advise.
- When you create your account with Celebrity Cruises, ensure your name and date of birth are correct. If not, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can correct it.
- If you are looking for a hotel prior to the cruise, we have a few rooms left for October 29th and Oct 30th at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Here is the link to make a booking: https://book.passkey.com/event/50342254/owner/2840/home.
- If you will be driving to the Port of Miami, the cost for parking is $28 per day for cruises of 5 nights or less. Here is a link: https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp.
- If you require transportation from the airport to the port and back, here is a link to a company that provides that service from either Miami International Airport or Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport. Here is a link: https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/fortlauderdale-hollywood-fll/.
- If you are using Uber or any other service, the ship is most likely going to be located in Terminal A at the port. Please note that this is subject to change. Please have your drivers review the overhead signage upon entering the port for the correct pier on sailing day.
- Embarkation will commence at approximately 11:00 am and end at 2:30 pm in the terminal.
We will be publishing more important information in the next few weeks regarding the ship along with a schedule of events for the trip.
Talk to you soon,
phone: (305) 248-4649
Happy Sailing with Hafla 2022 Cruise!